There’s a $100 rebate going on right now for PowerBoard and PowerBoard NX! CLICK HERE
PowerBoard NX has all the same features as PowerBoard, PLUS we’ve added patent pending wireless technology.
This is the evolution of powered running boards.
PowerBoard NX builds on the success and continuous improvements of the original PowerBoard.
NX adds patent pending Wi-Fi technology, so the board is easier and faster to install.
Because of the WiFi components, PowerBoard NX installs in less time than the original PowerBoards, and for the first time, does not require any contact with the interior of the vehicle. This means no door panels, kick panels, kick plates or carpets, are touched; no cutting, splicing or tapping in to the complicated wiring harness.
The PowerBoard™ is an automatic running board that hides underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends to meet your foot when door opens.
- Extends down automatically when door opens , retracts up when door closes
- Hides underneath your truck when doors are closed for complete ground clearance
- Works with both front and rear door, driver and passenger
- Complete kit includes two steps, wiring harness with controller, weatherproof motors, LED light kit and hardware. The NX kit adds 4 door sensors and a receiver unit
- 6.25 inch extra wide step is made with extruded aluminum with an ultra-durable powder coat that features a non-slip textured surface
- Sturdy, cast aluminum alloy arms allow step to descend up to six inches to a comfortable stepping height when door opens and retracts back underneath vehicle when door closes.
- All PowerBoards feature an integrated light kit, coated fasteners to resist corrosion and a heavy duty, weatherproof, pressure sensitive , pinch-proof technology motor to assure safety and workability for years to come
- Each PowerBoard can hold up to 600lb load capacity PER SIDE and have been climate and salt spray tested to operate in any climate
- 3 year/36,000 mile limited warranty
- Extension arm is available to provide an additional 2 inches of height for lifted trucks