Transamerican Wholesale is proud to announce we now offer Synergy Suspension products. Contact your rep to order today.
About Synergy Suspension
Synergy Suspension is an industry innovator and manufacturer of high-end automotive performance components. These components are predominantly made in the USA and are primarily for the off road aftermarket. Our company has specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of premium suspension products and systems since 2005. In addition to suspension products, our company also manufactures a complete line of skid plates, bumpers and other related products that dramatically improve vehicle on and off road capability, performance, and appearance. Recent research and development projects have also brought about several new cutting edge products for not just the off road aftermarket but for other motorsports, marine, and transportation applications.
What Makes Synergy Suspension the Right Choice?
Synergy Suspension products & systems have been designed by REAL engineers with 10+ years of suspension design experience in the off-road industry. All of our products are designed with the use of the latest CAD engineering software to insure the highest level of fit, finish, and performance. Our products are developed with a synergistic approach so that the sum of the components perform greater than their individual parts. All of our components/systems have not only endured countless hours of design, engineering, and testing but have also encountered thousands of hours of hard-core use all over the world. These test beds include the Hammer Trails in Johnson Valley, CA, numerous trails in the Sierras of Northern California/Nevada (Rubicon, Fordyce, etc.), the Slick Rock of Moab, deserts of Southern California/Baja, Mexico, and Australian Outback just to name a few.
- The JK Synergy Suspension System™ was designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the JK’s on & off road performance
- Key features are: a front/rear axle track bar relocation brackets, drag link flip kit, and all adjustable upper & lower long arm control arms
- Front/rear axle track bar relocation brackets raise the vehicle suspension roll center height to optimize performance on and off-road
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1.75” X .188” wall (standard arm) and 2” X .25” wall DOM tubing (long arm)
- Control arms incorporate the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints® for paramount performance & durability
- OEM style rubber bushings are also used in the control arm assemblies for extended durability & minimized road vibration
- Sway-bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation, mounts sway-bar up and out of the way when disconnected
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of control arms & drag link without removal
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Premium powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation
- All systems are available in Right Hand Drive (RHD) configurations
- Frequency tuned springs
- Proprietary shock valving
- Optimized suspension design
- Premium materials for maximum strength & minimum weight