2012+ Jeep Wrangler JK ARB Safari Snorkel
PART NO. : SS1070HF
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Safari Snorkel System developed for the 2012+ Jeep Wrangler JK equipped with the 3.6L Pentastar motor and incorporating the factory airbox.
- Relocates the factory air intake position approximately 28” higher to prevent water ingestion when negotiating stream crossings
- Allows vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty conditions, by drawing air from a higher position away from the cloud of heavy airborne particles
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaptation fitment
- All Safari Snorkels are manufactured of UV stable, crosslinked polyethylene for the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Stainless steel and plated mounting hardware is used exclusively for corrosion resistance.
- Safari’s unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture and high flow design ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.