Fabtech’s new 4″ System for the Ford Raptor provides increased suspension height to allow use of 37″ tall tires while retaining the factory SVT control arms and Fox Shox.
The system features heavy duty ductile iron steering knuckles designed to handle 37″ tall tires with the vehicle’s ESC (electronic stability control) and Traction Control. Typically 37″ tires will cause steering and brake issues on the factory Ford steering knuckles. Fabtech knuckles are designed for oversized tires and will provide trouble free service.
The Raptor SVT control arms are relocated with 1/4″ thick steel Crossmembers retaining the travel features of the vehicle for offroad use. The factory Fox Shox are also retained with super stout front and rear shock extensions. To keep the front CV angles proper with the new ride height the front differential is relocated and comes with a 1/4″ thick steel skid plate for protection.
Features & Benefits
- Retains factory track width keeping tires under fenders
- ESC and Traction Control compliant with 37″ tall tires
- Retains Fox Shox for a factory Raptor ride
- High arched Crossmembers utilize Ford SVT control arms
- Front diff drop brackets retain proper CV angles
Installation & Tech
- Estimated installation time – 3-4 hrs
- Amount of holes to drill for installation – 1
- Welding Required – No
- Driveshaft Modification Required – No
|K2186||4″ SYSTEM 2010-13 FORD RAPTOR|
|FTS22161||COMPONENT BOX 1|
|FTS22162||COMPONENT BOX 2|