Fabtech announces their release of products for the 2013 Ram 1500 with factory rear coil spring suspension.
The 6″ suspension systems have been specifically designed for the 2013 model and are ESC and Traction Control compliant. Both the 6″ Basic and 6″ Performance systems feature Fabtech’s proven extended length Steering Knuckles with high arched 1/4″ thick steel lower control arm Crossmembers.
The heavy duty 1″ stainless steel Uniball Upper Control Arms for 2009-2012 models will now fit the 2013 Rams with stock or 6″ suspension systems.
6″ SYSTEMS – FEATURES & BENIFITS
- Arched lower control arm crossmembers and integrated differential skid plate are constructed of 1/4″ thick steel for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Includes sway bar brackets, brake line extensions, bump stop brackets and rear track bar bracket.
- Rear lift includes replacement coil springs with new upper and lower link arms for maximum ground clearance. No rear link brackets hanging down.
- Systems available include Basic for use with factory front Coilover shocks or Performance with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks
6″ SYSTEMS – INSTALLATION & TECH
- Estimated installation time – 5-6 hrs
- Amount of holes to drill for installation- 1
- Disassembly of factory coilover- NO
- Transmission indexing ring required – NO
- Welding Required- NO
- Driveshaft Modification required- NO