July Promo for DeeZee features a 5% instant discount.
Some new hot items from DeeZee are their Nerf Bars and Invis-A-Rack systems.
6″ Stainless Steel Nerf Bars
Today’s larger trucks warrant a beefy step up into the track cab and accent the rugged exterior. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the oval design features molded plastic end caps and step pads. The rugged step pads are embossed with the Dee Zee name and provide a non-slip surface. The durable 16-gauge steel is overlaid with the brilliant shine of stainless steel. Custom fit brackets (sold separately) are protected by textured black NRT™ (No Rust Technology) powder coat finish. NRT™ is a specially developed coating to increase corrosion protection. Required custom fit bracket kits sold separately.
- Dee Zee 6” Oval Stainless Steel Tube Step
- Made From Rugged 16-Gauge Steel
- Stainless Steel Covers Exterior Surface Areas
- 6-inch Wide Design to Maximize Step Area
- Molded Step Pads at Each Door for Unmatched Traction
- 3 Cab Lengths To Fit Full Size Pickups
- Regular Cab: 51”
- Extended Cab: 73”
- Crew Cab: 86”
- No-Drill Installation With Custom Fit Braces (Sold Separately)
- Sturdy Brackets Feature NRT™ Texture Black Powder Coat Protection
- NRT™ is a Specially Developed Formula to Inhibit Corrosion
- Made in USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Invis-A-Rack Cargo Management System
The days of behemoth ladder racks and permanent cargo systems are over! The Invis-A-Rack Cargo Management System allows you to have a functional ladder rack that can be collapsed down into the bed rail casings when not in use. Whether you have the need to haul the occasional load from the home improvement store or depend on a cargo system daily, you can trust the Invis-A-Rack by Dee Zee to be up to the challenge. It goes from invisible to invaluable in a matter of seconds.
Made from lightweight aluminum extrusions, this innovative cargo system has non-rusting strength sealed by a texture black powder finish. High quality mechanisms ensure to last the life of your truck and provide a sturdy frame when erected. Installation is made easy with heavy-duty clamps to secure the unit to your truck bed rails.
With a weight capacity of 500 lbs., you can rely on the Invis-A-Rack to withstand heavy-duty use. Construction workers can now haul lumber and ladders by day, and escort the family to dinner and a movie by night. Outdoor enthusiasts now have a system to effectively transport their canoe to the river on the weekends without attaching a bulky rack system that is a permanent fixture to the truck.
As shown on TV, the Invis-A-Rack was intended for production in the USA and the inventor, Donny McCall, would not accept anything less. Dee Zee has fulfilled that promise with 100% production in America’s heartland. Use of highest quality materials and precision manufacturing makes the Invis-A-Rack a truly American born innovation.
- Invis-A Rack Cargo Management System
- Innovative Design Allows Arm Supports to be folded into Bed Rail Casings
- Superior Fuel Efficiency by Collapsing Ladder Rack When Not in use
- Invisible to Invaluable in a Matter of Seconds
- No-Drill Installation with Clamps Secured to the Truck Bed Rails
- Sturdy and Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Texture Black Powder Coat Prevents Oxidation
- Small Storage Box (6’-8’ Beds) to Complete Rail Sections
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Designed for Full Size Trucks
- Made in USA