Get an instant 5% off on select MBRP gas truck & Jeep exhausts.
About MBRP Exhausts
All MBRP Performance exhaust systems are designed and manufactured to the same exacting specifications regardless of material grade.
Let your customers know that a lot of MBRP Exhausts are offered in both polished stainless and black coated.
– The lowest bend degree angles and smooth mandrel bends means that exhaust gases have an easier path to the tip, move faster and reduce gas temperatures. Your vehicle maintains optimal operating temperatures.
– It “fits right the first time.” Our rigorous testing procedures ensure that every component will fit as expected. Guaranteed.
– Each kit is designed to fit as many configurations of the same vehicle as possible. That means that there is no fussing about whether you have a super cab or crew cab, long bed or short bed. We fit them all.
– Easy, bolt-on design, makes the MBRP experience as installer friendly as possible. Things like OEM style hangers and bolt on installation make the difference. And if you do run into difficulty, we provide clear, detailed instructions, additional support at www. mbrp.com and knowledge customer and technical support staff just a toll free call away.
– A performance exhaust system is much like a musical instrument. Quality engineering is important, but if the installed system does not sound right, then it is not much use. Hundreds of test miles and hundreds of hours are invested into every system to guarantee you the greatest sound, durability and performance available from any exhaust systems anywhere.