Spec built Uniball Upper Control Arms for the Ford Raptor are designed to replace the weak stock ball joint arms eliminating the potential failure from aggressive offroad use.
These high end Arms feature giant 1.50″ ID FK American Uniballs and 4340 heat treated pins for superior strength. The 1.50″ OD .120″ wall 4130 Chromoly arms attach to the frame with 3/4″ ID FK American Heims for a wide range of alignability while providing a more solid road feel of the vehicle.
These Uniball Upper Control Arms are the finest quality and construction for Raptor owners that demand the best.
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1.50″ ID FK Alloy American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless steel misalignments for proper clearance of large Uniballs and Heims throughout the travel range
- Additional caster is built into Arms increasing the alignability with Fox Shox adjusted to the tallest spring seat height
- Adjustable 3/4″ ID FK Alloy American Heims attach to frame pockets allowing for increased caster and camber adjustment
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 4340 Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for SVT factory arms on Raptors that require additional strength and alignability