Extang is pleased to announce that we’ll be launching an Extang EnCore consumer promotion on February 1st. Throughout the month of February (March 3), consumers that purchase an EnCore tonneau cover can then submit for a free BedRug Mat! We’ll direct ship the mat to the consumers address in both the 48 states and Canada. This will operate just like the promotion we ran last spring with Solid Fold. Attached are the documents that support the details. One of the goals of this promotion is to ensure that our retailers are still supporting EnCore in their showrooms and online. There is plenty of product at our WD’s that is saleable with the new tether strap and we need to ensure that its moving via all of our retail outlets.
We’ve also provided some suggested banner ads for your website and would appreciate any banner space you can provide to support this promotion.
2014 Silverado/Sierra EnCore Application Update
We’re planning to release the three 2014 Silverado/Sierra EnCore applications with a front panel lock assembly that comes with its own unique lock key by Monday, Feb 3. The BOLT lock that we launched this product with last year is going through an update that is planned to re-launch in the spring sometime. Our plans are to implement this change as follows:
- A bright colored decal will be applied to the end of the boxes for these applications that have the keyed front panel lock that will assist in identifying these systems
- All part numbers will remain the same – 62445 (5.8’), 62450 (6.6’) and 62455 (8’)
- Our website will be revised to identify that these GM (and all Tundra) EnCore applications do not include the BOLT lock as is also noted on the attached promotional literature
- We will notify you and all customers a few weeks in advance of re-introducing the BOLT lock into these applications so that you can manage your inventory and ordering decisions
- Product will not be returnable when we switch back to the BOLT lock
- A retrofit kit idea is being evaluated, and if offered, would be at a cost