Rancho Performance Suspension & Shocks continues their 60th Anniversary celebration (Since 1955…) by offering their custom Interactive Garage Software program FREE for all authorized Rancho dealers.
The “try it before you buy it” sales approach has worked in the apparel industry for centuries, why not let Jeep, truck, and SUV owners do the same when purchasing aftermarket accessories. The Interactive Garage Software program featuring Rancho Suspension & Shocks was built around the concept of helping consumers visualize what their vehicle could look like when accessorized with multiple aftermarket products, including Rancho’s full line of suspension products with shock and stabilizer upgrades for every application.
The current process to sell a walk in customer is to shuffle through multiple vendor catalogs that have images of a lifted Ram Truck with a snake painted down the side with more accessories on it than most people could afford in their lifetime. When in reality the consumer has a off the show room floor Chevy Silverado and he/she is just interested in a lift, tire and wheel set up…while only have time on their lunch break.
For online e-tailers, the process is searching one product at a time while looking at static images of products on “representative” vehicles. Adding each part individually to the shopping cart, then “continue to shop” to find the next accessory. Multiple clicks per product category, multiple products pages, and an obscene amount of time spent doing so.
Rancho Performance Suspension & Shocks wants to help you, our authorized dealers, stop wasting your customers precious time while in the process, helping you sell more suspension systems, shocks, and other add-on aftermarket accessories. And the best part, is it is FREE!
Teamed up with RCH Designs and their Interactive Garage Software program, the Rancho Interactive Garage has a live URL that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It can be accessed with any Internet capable device, including ipads, smart phones, tablets, PC and MAC computers. If you have an Internet connection, you can use the Rancho Interactive Garage.
For brick and mortar retailers, take that unused computer that you have sitting in the back storage room to your sales counter and allow your customers to build their ultimate Jeep, truck, or SUV interactively while visually adding parts and accessories to their vehicle with the click of a mouse (or touch of the screen with affordable touch screen CPU’s). Close the sale by hooking up a printer and utilizing the “Print Shopping Cart” feature, which captures the users wish list with vendor part number, description and price (per product and total).
For online e-tailers, the IT team at RCH Designs will work with you to seamlessly iFrame in the Rancho Interactive Garage within your website. With the ability to choose either a “Print Shopping Cart” or “Email Shopping Cart” option. Your online shoppers will be able to interact and visually build that dream vehicle he/she has always wanted from the comfort of their home. And once again this is all available to you FREE as an authorized dealer of Rancho Performance Suspension & Shocks.
Additional features of the Rancho Interactive Garage Software program:
- Increase accessory purchases as the easy to use interface allows users to quickly accessorize their vehicle with a multitude of parts from various manufacturers in a manner of minutes.
- Enhance the customer experience as the easy to use interactive hands off approach for those buyers looking to browse around on their own before any assistance is needed from the experienced sales staff either online or on-site.
- Reduce returns, as customers will be able to see what the selected products look like on the vehicle of their choice.
- Educate consumers of the products available for each vehicle buy displaying them visually.
- Shopping cart quickly calculates cost (pre tax) on all the parts chosen during the browsing experience.
- VIDEO link feature for each product can further assist in a buyer’s decision with “how to” installs or even explain details on a product that might not be evident from an image alone.
- PHOTO GALLERY feature for each product can further assist in a buyers decision as the manufacturer of the product can populate each gallery with other vehicles with the same product, close ups of the product, or additional feature and benefit points that might not be evident from an image alone.
- “” INFO BOX. For those products that are interactively shown on the vehicles, the “I” info box is an informative way to show the consumer a few additional photos of the product/s as well as the feature and benefits or description in text format. For products that are not available interactively (interior & performance), the info box acts as the traditional way that these products are sold online (product image with text) while building their ultimate dream machine.
Set up is simple, easy and FREE to all authorized dealers of Rancho Performance Suspension & Shocks.