Method Race Wheels is proud to announce the release of their all-new 106 Beadlock for 2018.
Optimized for the Jeep platform, the 106 Beadlock combines clean and modern styling with unrivaled off road functionality. The no-frills split six-spoke face design has concave for days thanks to a 3.5” backspace (-44mm offset) on a 17×9 wheel. A Method logo is debossed into the wheel at the end of one of the spokes. The 106 has the same beefy inner-lip design as our 101 Beadlock that has conquered everything from Baja to King of the Hammers.
- Forged 6061 aluminum ring
- 53% thicker than original 101 beadlock ring to reduce deflection and increase overall durability
- Excess material removed for weight reduction
- Recessed hardware has 360 degree protection to eliminate sheared bolts on rocks or other obstacles on the trail
- 17% wider bead seat to accommodate larger tires
The 106 Beadlock is available in a bronze or matte black finish. Both include a matte black v.3 ring, hardware kit and a bolt-on aluminum center cap. 5 and 6 lug will be available off the shelf and blanks will be available to accommodate more bolt patterns. 8 lug options will include a push-through center cap.