What is a Facebook Page?
Pages are for businesses, brands and organizations to share their stories and connect with people. Like profiles, you can customize Pages by posting stories, hosting events, adding apps and more. People who like your Page and their friends can get updates in News Feed.
You can create and manage a Page from your personal account.
How do I create a Page?
To create a Page:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create
- Click to choose a Page category
- Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is unlike any other platform in its singular focus on captivating imagery, giving brands an avenue for rich visual storytelling.
Instagram is a mobile app that you can download on iOS and Android phones and tablets as well as Windows Phone 8 and later. You must create your account using the Instagram mobile app, not a computer. After you’ve downloaded the app and created an account, you can then view Instagram from a computer.
How do I start using Instagram?
- Download the Instagram app for iOS from the App Store, Android from Google Play Store or Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store.
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up, then enter your email address and tap Next or tap Log In with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with email, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Keep in mind, if you sign up with email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and you choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need access to your email to get back into your Instagram account.
What is Twitter?
Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”. Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them.
How do I start a Twitter Page?
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- Enter your full name, phone number, and a password.
- Click Sign up for Twitter.
- In order to verify your phone number, we will send you an SMS text message with a code. Enter the verification code in the box provided.
- Once you’ve clicked Sign up for Twitter, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose one we’ve suggested. We’ll tell you if the username you want is available.
- Double-check your name, phone number, password, and username.
- Click Create my account.You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let us know that you’re human.
Tips for picking a username:
- Your username is the name your followers use when sending @replies, mentions, and direct messages.
- It will also form the URL of your Twitter profile page. We’ll provide a few available suggestions when you sign up, but feel free to choose your own.
- Please note: You can change your username in your account settings at any time, as long as the new username is not already in use.
- Usernames must be fewer than 15 characters in length and cannot contain “admin” or “Twitter”, in order to avoid brand confusion.
Important information about signing up with email address:
- An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time.
- The email address you use on your Twitter account is not publicly visible to others on Twitter.
- We use the email you enter to confirm your new Twitter account. Be sure to enter an email address that you actively use and have access to. Check your inbox for a confirmation email to make sure you signed up for your account correctly.
First steps after you’ve created your account:
- After signing up, follow a handful of accounts to create a customized stream of information on your home timeline. Following means you’ll get that user’s Tweets on your Twitter home timeline. You can unfollow anyone at any time. Find out how to follow news sources, friends, and more in our Finding people on Twitter article.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business connects you directly with customers, whether they’re looking for you on Search, Maps or Google+.
How do I start a Google account?
- Create an account here www.google.com/business