Available Now: Pro Comp 6-Inch Lift Kit for 2019 Ram 1500
Pro Comp is proud to announce the release of their 6-Inch Lift Suspension System for the 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD.
Pro Comp is proud to announce the availability of its 6-inch suspension system for the all-new 2019 Ram 1500. The 2019 platform received a fresh Pro Comp-engineered knuckle with improvements specifically targeting better steering geometry, reduced weight and improved turning radius over the previous generation system. The new knuckle design – paired with robust crossmembers, diff drops and sway bar drops – helps maintain OEM operating angles of critical components for trouble-free service. Rear geometry correction brackets and coil spacers maintain the factory load-carrying capacity while keeping the handling and predictability of the factory Ram 5-link suspension. The new Pro Comp suspension system is compatible with the factory stability control system and adaptive cruise control, and allows clearance of up to a 37-inch tire. Pro Comp suspension systems are proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Chula Vista, CA with the goal of improving vehicle performance and drivability.
- Enhanced steering geometry, reduced weight and improved turning radius
- New knuckle design helps maintain OEM operating angles of critical components
- Rear geometry correction brackets and coil spacers maintain the factory load carrying capacity
- Compatible with factory stability control system
- Allows clearance of up to a 37-inch tire
- Requires 20-inch or larger rims; 9-10-inch width not to exceed 5-inch back spacing
K2103B ——– 6 INCH STAGE I LIFT KIT WITH ES9000 SHOCKS
56757B-1 —— KIT BOX 1
56757B-2 —— KIT BOX 2
56757B-3 —— KIT BOX 3
56757B-4 —— KIT BOX 4
56757B-5 —— KIT BOX 5
56757B-6 —— KIT BOX 6