Pro Comp 6-Inch Suspension Kit for 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
General Motors’ 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD trucks are completely new from the top down and ground up. The new chassis design gives Pro Comp the opportunity to offer their highest performing GM suspension system to date. Engineered for use with 20″ or larger diameter rims, Pro Comp’s newest 6-inch lift kit provides the perfect height to clear 35″ tall tires for all-terrain use and enhances the aggressive appearance of GM’s half-ton trucks.
New high strength extended steering knuckles retain factory steering geometry to make a Pro Comp-lifted GM 1500 drive, steer and handle beyond expectation. Front lower crossmembers and a differential skid plate are precision-constructed from 3/16″ thick steel plate to provide added strength to the chassis and protection for the front differential. Upper strut spacers retain the factory-tuned struts for same-as-factory ride quality. Rear lift blocks, U-bolts and ES9000 shocks (or Pro Runner rear shocks) provide a level stance and maintain factory load capacity.
Features and highlights:
- High strength extended steering knuckles retain factory steering geometry and improve ride handling and steering
- 3/16″ steel front lower crossmembers and differential skid plate add strength to chassis/protection for front differential
- Upper strut spacers retain the factory-tuned struts for same-as-factory ride quality
- Rear lift blocks, U-bolts and Pro Comp shocks provide level stance and maintain factory load capacity
- #K1175B includes rear ES9000 shocks / #K1175BP includes rear Pro Runner shocks
- Requires 20-inch or larger diameter rims, 9-10 inch width not to exceed 5-inch back spacing
- Estimated 8-9 hours for professional installation; alignment required after installation
- Pro Comp Promise – Lifetime warranty and completely transferable
- Lift Shield Warranty– 5 year / 60,000 mile powertrain warranty
“We have 30 years of experience in engineering the most sought-after suspension systems for GM half-ton trucks,” said Ted Moncure, Director of Engineering at Transamerican Auto Parts. “Pro Comp’s new kits for the next-generation Sierra and Silverado will continue to lead the industry in quality and performance.”
Part Numbers: K1175B/K1175BP